04 October 2017

Inktober sketches

Even though I didn't do these sketches specifically for Inktober, since I did them on the first two days of the month and since they were drawn in ink, I'm calling it good. #inktober2017

Here's a book I was reading; I figured that at some point I would review it for the library blog, so I decided to draw and paint the cover, to go with.


And here are two quickie sketches I made while sitting in on a teen storyboarding workshop at my library. It was put on by Cartoon Network, and they brought five artists (one for each table of five or six teens), so all I really had to do was sit in the room, just in case. So I sketched a couple of tables full of teens while I hung out. I've been trying to do more sketching of humans, because I'm pretty bad at it; you can see from the girls' table that that one girl's head is waaaay bigger than anybody else's, and they also end up with spindly legs and weirdly shaped arms. But I'm working on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment