12 June 2016

Catching up on June

I had done exactly two of this month's drawings until today, so I decided to catch up. Fortunately, Giselle (the moderator for EDiJ) was smart and gave us two options each day for a prompt--either a random one somebody made up, or the title of a Beatles song. So far the songs are the more appealing to me, but I'm going back and forth a little. Here are the four sketches I did today:

HERE COMES THE SUN


from a photo I took of sunrise from my back yard;

BLACKBIRD


from a photo someone posted on Facebook (it was more elaborate, but I just painted the bird);

GREEN


A green door I liked, from a photo I took a few years ago while in France (I think it's Parthenay);

and...
THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD


from a photo of Tuscany I found on the internet.

I'm going to try harder to keep up for the rest of the month...





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic sketches, love the idea of Beatles songs....got me thinking of titles now!!

    ReplyDelete