24 March 2020

Old drawings to fit the themes

I got busy working on a big project (revealed in the next post) for a couple of days, but since I had some sketches that fit the themes for the "Hometown" prompts, I posted them on Facebook, even though they weren't new product. Day six was "a place to buy fresh food," so I posted these two of my local farmers' market, which happens Sundays at the O.N.E. parking lot at Louise and Victory Boulevards:


Day seven's prompt was "PARK: city part, town square, pocket park, play park. I had a couple I had drawn at Lake Balboa, this one last fall:


















And this one during the summer, I think, back when it was still okay to crowd into a swan paddle boat with a bunch of other people:


Now that I'm done with my special project, I will get back to the prompts list. Tomorrow is NEIGHBORS: local faces, storekeepers, friends. Hmmm, whom shall I draw?



No comments:

Post a Comment